Your job performance is judged on the performance of your entire fleet of vehicles. So whether you’re looking for a way to keep vehicles out on the road, lower your maintenance costs, help your fleet be more green – or all of the above – Mobil 1™ synthetic oil can help you improve your fleet performance in a variety of ways:
Save Time and Money by Extending Your Oil-Drain Intervals
When you bring your vehicles in for an oil change more frequently than you need to, it puts a strain on your fleet – not to mention the productivity of your drivers. Mobil 1 combines fully synthetic base oil fluids with individually selected additives that are custom blended using proprietary processes. The advanced performance capabilities of Mobil 1 oils provide exceptional:
- Wear protection to help extend engine life
- Engine cleaning and protection from sludge and deposits for better performance and efficiency
- High-temperature protection up to 500°F, including high-temperature protection for turbochargers
- Low-temperature start-up protection for faster, more reliable cold starts, reduced wear on critical engine components, and less strain on electrical systems
And Mobil 1 synthetic oil is approved for – and exceeds – the General Motors dexos1™ specification.
In fact, Mobil 1 motor oils perform so well you may be able increase your oil drain intervals by up to three times versus conventional oil.* Even if your vehicles have to come in for other maintenance such as brake checks or tire rotation, you can get them back on the road faster by changing the oil at longer intervals. That means getting more out of your crew and fleet with less downtime – plus leaving fleet mechanics free to take on other services that might currently be outsourced. You may even be able to reduce your fleet size with the improved vehicle reliability.
Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil provides outstanding protection to vital engine parts when compared to conventional motor oil.
Unlike conventional motor oil, the consistent, uniform-sized molecules in Mobil 1 allow the oil to better protect critical engine parts, even at extreme temperatures.
That’s protection that can help you reduce your overall maintenance costs and keep your vehicles in service longer.
Be More Green and Save Some Green
The entire fleet industry is under increasing pressure to be more environmentally responsible. Of course, you’re always under pressure to be fiscally responsible, too.
Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil offers a number of benefits that help reduce the environmental impact of your fleet and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), including:
- Reduced oil consumption — because you can increase oil-drain intervals, you’ll use less oil over time.
- Less waste generated — with fewer oil changes, you’ll see less oil waste, and fewer used oil filters and other items that need to be recycled or sent to the landfill.
- Potential fuel economy improvement — get exceptional all-around protection with the potential for better gas mileage with Mobil 1™ 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy or Mobil 1™ 0W-30 Advanced Fuel Economy**, which meet warranty requirements for 5W-20 or 5/10-W30, respectively.
These environmental benefits also come with some long-term cost benefits. After all, if you use less oil and fewer oil filters, you’ll spend less money as well.
See How Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil Can Work for You
The world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand can help keep your fleet on the road longer. How much can Mobil 1 help your fleet save? Find out with a free Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis. Call us at 1-877-MOBIL1F (662-4513) or Contact Us (select Mobil 1 Fleet Program as the topic).
To see how other fleets have switched to Mobil 1 oil and saved, read our customer testimonials.
Or, see a sample warranty and customized warranty letter, backed by ExxonMobil and designed to optimize your oil drain interval.
* Based on an average drain interval of 3,000 miles.
** As compared to those grades most commonly used. Actual savings are dependent on vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions, and current engine oil viscosity.