Advantages offered by Mobil ATF D/M over transmission fluids of lower quality are:
|Excellent oxidation stability|
- Helps resist chemical deterioration over long service periods.
|High viscosity index|
- Helps retain adequate lubricating body for severe hot-weather service without thickening excessively at low starting temperatures.
- Helps provide protection against rusting and corrosion, plus special protection for soldered fittings.
- Contains an effective anti-foaming agent.
- Is not harmful to synthetic rubber seal materials.
|Good lubricating characteristics|
- Gives quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection.
|Controlled friction properties|
- Transmission of power is smooth and efficient throughout all normal temperature ranges.